Thursday, October 24, 2024

They just keep appearing

The skeletons of Manitou I mean.  Here is my judging team.

We walked about town on Tuesday morning and did our thing.  Then we lunched at the yummy Adam's Mountain Cafe as we went over our results.  Winners will be announced Nov. 1st I believe. 

Here is another group.  Pick your favorite and vote here.  Always fun to make this an national and international event.

The Sunwater Spa has this massive skeleton painted in these beautiful colors.
Swirl Wine Bar has this crooner.  Here I am before ghost tours offering him a little sugar.

The Land of Ozz has this skeletal couple representing the owners of the store. Glary windows make bad picture so I apologize for these.



New shop called Orenda Natural Wear has this little cow poke.
Next door, Ruxton's Trading Post is also channeling it western roots with this cowboy with pooch and rats.

I am not sure what business this is but I think it is a yoga studio.

Incline bikes has done this fabulous cyclist.

This avid reader of our local rag, the Pikes Peak Bulletin, is seated at the bar in the Armadillo Ranch
Mountains West has done a Beetlejuice theme this year.





Lydia looks just a little to happy to be hooking up with Beetlejuice, Again I apologize for the glare.  This window is so good but always gives me such grief.

No comments:

Post a Comment