Thursday, February 8, 2024

Another Amazing AI Artist

 Vallesia Obscura is an amazing AI artist out of Switzerland.   As he explains in his about section, he got into AI art during lockdown as a way to cope with the  aftermath of long covid.  The images he is creating are absolutely amazing.  He also writes and illustrates some pretty rad short stories in his Too Short to Die online publication.  So enjoy his website and I will share a couple of images.

I want to order these:

I found these online under a quick image search under Vallesia-obscura.  I think these are part of the wallpaper packs.


I gotta learn how to do this stuff!  AI seem particularly suited to the dark and spooky.

 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing imagery -- I can see why it especially appeals to those with a gothic sensibiity!

    ReplyDelete