Sunday, December 31, 2023

Weird and Wonderful New Years

 

From the Skeletons of Vivian Line  
Around the country people will celebrate New Years in varied ways.  We have all heard of the ball dropping in times square but how about dropping cheese, a walleye, or a giant peep? Here is a link to the 10 weirdest things Americans drop on New Years

https://parade.com/living/weirdest-new-years-eve-celebrations

I myself will be dropping some dance move tonight at the Lulu's Downstairs disco as I have recovered from Covid and am ready to celebrate at least one holiday this year!

Honoring my Halloween Roots, I went dressed as goth disco.

Happy New Years Dear Friends.   I hope 2024 is filled with lots of light and love.

3 comments:

  1. HNY!
    #9 - Prescott AZ. I know someone that lives in Prescott. She has her cowboy boots and six shooter and competes in wild west competitions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope 2024 is filled with lots of light and love

    Or in your case, darkness and love? :-)

    Glad to hear you beat covid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're feeling better, Lady M! That was a rough go you had of it with covid over the holidays. I hope you boogied your butt off at Lulu's Downstairs Disco! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete