Sunday, September 10, 2023

Another Colorado Springs Icon Retires

 Farewell to a fabulous artist, Coral Cornish at Full Spectrum Art Glass.  She is retiring and escaping to New Mexico.

I love this studio.  It is where I learned to create stained glass as well as so many other fun projects. Her classes were the bomb. I blog about one of piece I made here.  She has sold it and it will remain open.


Before she left I just had to squeeze in one more class - making dichroic glass earrings. It was so much fun and they turned out super cute.  I made some to match pendants I purchased as presents.



I hope the new owner is as cool as Coral.


6 comments:

  1. Isn't New Mexico hellishly hot? She might miss Manitou Springs! You are becoming quite the glass artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where she is going, yes it is so she might miss the mountains. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your jewelry is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot take credit for the pendants. Coral made those. I only made the earrings.

      Delete
  4. At least someone bought this store!

    ReplyDelete