Sunday, August 22, 2021

Big Lots has Lots!

 The speed with which Halloween Merchandise has been vanishing from stores is amazing - kind of like toilet paper April 2020.  Old Fashioned Halloween alerted me to this phenomenon about a week ago and she was not kidding.  Home Goods and  JoAnn's Fabrics and Crafts are selling out fast.

However, one place with plenty of Halloween merchandise at great prices?  BIG LOTS. Here is a sampling of some of the cute stuff they have.

His and her skull pictures

Cute Raven Snow Globe
Skeleton Candle Holders

Palmistry hands - I need one for my divination cabinet
Baby M wanted these bat scales for her witch cabinet

This Baby Head is only five bucks - who can resist??       

14 comments:

  1. I'll have to look now that there is a Big Lots near me. I've only gone about twice already.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their prices are pretty low all the time so no need to wait for a sale.

      Delete
  2. That's a good sign that people are really getting into the Halloween spirit this year. We've procured 90% of our candy for making our Halloween treat bags as of last night. Our nearby grocery store and Dollar General started putting out the Halloween candy and we struck while the iron was hot. Only thing left on our candy shopping list are fun sized dark chocolate Kit Kat bars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up. I have the gold version of that hand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have looked upon that gold hand with envy.

      Delete
    2. It was sold at 3 different stores and if you search ebay for black palmistry hand you can find one. This silver Big Lots one is more ornate.

      Delete
    3. I got that one from the Big Lots so I am set!

      Delete
  4. Big Lots was always on my list of stops as the season approached. I always stopped on the one on the way home from work. Since working from home for the past year and a half, I don't get to stop there anymore. I'll need to make a special run.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, LOVE all of these.

    ReplyDelete