Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Dress and Jewellery Have Arrived


 My dress for the wedding is here.  I got it from Sage Finds and it arrived in record time. It is called a Clarissa Burnout.  I fits pretty well although it is long.  I have ordered boots so hopefully with a little extra height, I can pull it off.  I think I can change my name to Lady cleavage now.

I also got my Jewellery from the Moon Maiden on Etsy.  Since she is in Denver, my packaged arrived quickly.  It is a serpent necklace with red gemstones and matching earrings.  Just  costume but I like the effect.
 
Most recently, my boots arrive from Recollections, a historical clothing place.  They  are victorian boots of the Funtasma brand.  They add enough height that my dress does not drag on the ground.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Love the dress, love the jewelry, love the boots! And as for the cleavage, if you got it, flaunt it! You will be an awesome MOTB!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debra - I am so pleased that you approve!

      Delete
  2. How exciting! Lovely ensemble. When you are buying online it is always hard to gauge color. You chose well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is tough - sizing can be hard and colors are not always what they seem. This was my second choice. The first from a different website and was out of stock so I had to fight to get a refund. But I am pleased with these purchases. Now the fly mask for Liathach the wonder horse - not so much.

      Delete
  3. Sometimes cleavage is inevitable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the first dress I tried to order had a high neckline but that is not really who I am so good thing it did not work out and I got the inevitable cleavage.

      Delete