Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Fun Minnies for Covid 19

Now I know that most of you are thinking "what's fun about Covid 19"? I agree that there is not much.  But searching for miniature inspiration, I came across this artist on Etsy name Georgia Marfels.  Just look at her work. Isn't it awesome?
How cute that virus looks.  She has also commemorated the great toilet paper shortage.
She makes amazing spooky plant minis.


I think I need a little bit of her work for my dollhouse! Unfortunately, due to the pandemic, she is currently not shipping to the US.  But this can't last forever.


Find her work here.

10 comments:

  1. These are all so great! My fave -- the books with the drippy candles and skull.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - that's a cutie. It is hard to decide what I am gonna get!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. She is so talented. How she gets the detail in something that tiny amazes me.

      Delete
  3. Love the spooky plants and the books with candles and skulls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are brilliant! I've hearted her shop on Etsy, as I think I may need one of those toothy mini cauldrons on my own shelf someday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her stuff is amazing. Just as well that I don’t have a dollhouse, it would end up looking like some macabre version of Hoarders.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never occurred to me to do a dollhouse in the style of hoarders! I used to enjoy watching that show but after awhile, it was just felt like I was gawking at people who had serious obsessive compulsive disorders so I stopped.

      Delete