Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Surprises in the age of the Pandemic

Today a package arrive from Donut over at the Potionsmith.  If you do not follow her blog, you should, as she  has excellent craft ideas and a wicked sense of humor. 

The other day I mentioned that I adored her  homemade pandemic mask and wanted one. Being an amazing person, she obliged.

Here it is just as cute in person. Look at those skellys crawling from their graves.  I can't wait to show this off at the grocery (at a respectable social distance of course).
But that wasn't all.  She also sent me an adorable miniature skull with candle on top.  I am blown away by the paint job and detail.  I just love this little fella.
 This is perfect for the mantel in the witch kitchen.

In addition, I got a pandemic Easter card compete with biohazard egg.
How festive!  Thank you Donut for all the amazing gifts.  It really made my day.

9 comments:

  1. You know, your town is probably the only place in America where you can wear that skelly face mask without people getting all upset about it or thinking you're mocking the pandemic. Your town is so skelly-positive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we are a skelly positive community. Colorado Springs not so much.

      Delete
  2. Oh wow that candle is amazing. I love the mask as well I would definitely wear that to work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. Glad you like, I was happy to oblige.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, thank you - your package will be in the mail the next time his Lordship chooses to leave the house.

      Delete
  4. Brilliant mask! And the little skull WILL be perfect in its new abode! 🖤 🖤 🖤

    ReplyDelete