Saturday, April 11, 2020

Spring Cleaning

Well Governor Polis extended the stay at home order until April 26th so I guess that means I got no excuses to put off  spring cleaning.
Sigh - I always intend to clean when I  first wake up (that is my most ambitious time of the day) but inevitably I end up doing stuff like this:
Cleaning can be scary given wads of unwelcome crud lurking under furniture.  It is not for the faint of heart nor those with sensitive stomachs.

But really what else are we gonna do on Covid 19 lock down?  So even if the outside world is a virus contaminated train wreck, you'll know your underwear drawer has never looked better.  Happy cleaning everyone!

8 comments:

  1. I have never done Spring cleaning in my entire goddamn life and I have no intention of starting now. I'm a rebel that way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just when I think I am starting to know you, you surprise me! I never took you for a rebel against oppressive societal cleaning traditions.

      Delete
  2. I find I’m less motivated and even more distracted lately. Besides I started re-reading The Stand, surely that takes precedence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep start cleaning early fizzle out early lol We are on lock down until April 30th so we have some time as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been using the time to try and go through all of my backlog of garage sale finds to blog/document/keep/donate/trash. I'm great at getting things out, just not so good at putting them away.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you get yourself organized - I bet you have an amazing stash of treasure.

      Delete
  5. Still two feet of snow on the ground here. I got plenty o' time yet. ;)

    ReplyDelete