Sunday, January 8, 2012

Friends that have left in 2011

Goodbye to all these lovely souls who departed this world in 2011.  They were a very sweet group of individuals who will be sadly missed by all who knew them.

Satan- Despite his name, one of the most gentle stallions I ever met.

Milo - the little dog with the waggy tail.  He never met a stranger.

Penny - The friendly little barn cat

Kelsey - A sweet young woman whose life was tragically short.  Loved by many and missed by all who knew her

Rasm - A delightful horse with a calm, generous nature

4 comments:

  1. very sad...the loss of a beloved animal is so very hard. condolences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your condolences. Fortunately for me these we not my animals. If they were, I might be committed to the asylum about now. They are the animals of dear friends and family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for your friends! What a terrible year for losses - hopefully 2012 will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tag-- you're it (see my blog) :]

    ReplyDelete