Thursday, September 14, 2023

Do you want to Throw a party or Throw up?

 His Lordship hates throw pillows.  He just doesn't see the point.  I however, find them charming.  This year's throw pillow collections across the box stores leave nothing to be desired - THEY ARE ADORABLE.

At Homes Stores had a great big heap of them.
Cute skeletons, spiders and bats at JoAnns.

Love these at Ross.

 
Big Lots went big on the pillows. Love this Rest in Peace.


This collection at Home Goods was quite wordy.  Baby M was baffled over this one that look like a long coiled black poop.
Even Kirtlands ( who I was told years ago was not doing Halloween) has gotten into the action. Guess corporate has seen some dollar signs. 
 
So what do you think?  Are you passionate about throw pillows or do they make you want to throw up?   In the interest of preserving my long marriage, I did not bring any home.
 

6 comments:

  1. I like throw pillows in theory, but not in practice. How's that for straddling the fence, LOL? I don't like moving them every time I want to sit down (if they're on a couch or chair) or go to sleep (if they're on a bed). Also, they take a lot of space to store in between holidays and, alas, I just simply don't have the room. But I love looking at them in stores and these ones are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like that colour mix of yellow orannge and black.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes some excellent choices if that is your color scheme.

      Delete
  3. It depends on where they are and how many of them. I stick one behind my back on the couch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a big throw pillow fan. I remember the 90's when beds were covered in them. But that Ouija pillow is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps you could just have some part time throw pillows.

      Delete