Sunday, November 27, 2022

Spiders

 Before the arctic blast in October, I was running into a lot of spiders around the haunted parlor.  Now I know a lot of you are spider phobic so you might want to leave.  This is not a post for those who do not embrace the dark creatures.

When we moved the cold frame, I found this guy.


I think this is a male black widow. 

 
The second interesting spider I saw was very big - about 3 inches across and Gray.  I think it was a wolf spider.  It came running out of one of the irrigation tubes.



I felt for this guy - I almost drowned him. 



3 comments:

  1. I've been reading a lot of comments recently that we should leave the spiders alone. They help keep the insect population in the house down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely - and I detest flies so spiders are my friends.

      Delete