Sunday, October 9, 2022

Spooky Undies

Have you ever wanted to sport some spooky undies? These under garments makes me want to replace my cotton Granny briefs with something so much cooler. Like these skeleton print panties from IVrose

Or perhaps these flock lace bats available on Etsy here.

Spooky knickers Halloween gift womens goth witches wicca image 1
 This fun little collection of knickers ships from the UK.
jack skellington women's briefs the nightmare before image 5
These adorable Jack Skellington bikini briefs are on sale here.  I wonder if that lovely flat belly comes with the pair?

 There are lots of styles for the fellas too.  Shinesty specializes in the ball hammock so your bits never have to flop about in your boxers again.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0234/5963/products/Creatures_137a2754-88b1-4830-b7c9-bddfe7b726a5.png?v=1663699728&width=384&quality=75

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0234/5963/products/Headstone_72505e19-f65a-4101-b138-e42007665231.png?v=1660572268&width=384&quality=75  

Their fabrics are too naughty for this G rated blog so you'll have to go here to check them out.  Let's just say the fabrics depict a lot of Halloween creatures getting shagged.

Well that is all for now. Click the cat badge  to check out the other bloggers participating in the Countdown to Halloween.




9 comments:

  1. The best and most unique Halloween post I've seen in a long time, LOL! And of course, I'm going to check out that website.

    P.S. "Ron Chee" -- GROAN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the one of the only pairs suitable for the blog. But I agree - groan.

      Delete
  2. Hootchie Mama! Who knew spooky could be so sexy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. I am amazed at the choice out there.

      Delete
  3. The batty panties look super cute. And, of course, anything with skulls on it is super awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure how many socks I would need to fill out that pouch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had you in mind when I posted this because I thought you would enjoy the ladies.

      Delete
    2. I saved that first picture.

      Delete