Friday, July 22, 2022

Home Goods Halloween

 It has come to my attention from various social media platforms and my fellow bloggers that Halloween merchandise has hit the shelves at Home Goods.  Last year I took my dear sweet time and missed the best of the selection.  Hence, I went early.  It is interesting how the merchandise is everywhere throughout the store - dinnerware, pillows, linens, pets and the bathroom sections all had spooky displays.  I took photos of some of my favorites.

Dancing skeletons are always a good time.
Love this bat table/spider web table runner
Awesome pet treat jar
Like these spooky lotion dispensers
I don't know what this was for but I liked it.
More fun throw pillows - the bane of his Lordship existence.
This was cute - I think it is a cookie jar.
These would have been perfect for last years nuptials.
A couple of cute skeletons.
So you want to know what I purchased?? Nothing.   I can't believe how restrained I am getting in my old age.  I have enough Halloween stuff plus I am aiming to add 1 or 2 bespoke artist pieces to my collection.

 

9 comments:

  1. Jamie here:
    This sounds about right. Halloween always seemed to come in July when I worked at HG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ouija board bed pillows are intriguing -- I wonder what kind of dreams one would having sleeping on them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It amazes me how different the inventory is around the country too. I was in last Thursday. Behaved myself and did not buy anything with so many things coming out now. The Darksome craft market is in a few days. Several artists I follow will have new inventory. https://www.darksomecraftmarket.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can ship you many boxes of Halloween stuff, no charge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you getting rid of your Halloween stuff? Surely you jest.

      Delete
    2. No, it's just that we have enough stuff to decorate 3 or 4 houses.

      Delete