Monday, December 13, 2021

Creepmas Day 13

It's the final day of Creepmas and his Lordship and I opened our stockings this morning.  He only got black licorice but as Krampus' favorite, I got all sorts of treasures.



Let see there are some minis Krampus got at Michaels on sale, a pair of skeleton socks from the thrift store, a new tea diffuser and a waist corset in black.

We also opened gifts with Baby M, my Son and His Lordship before Creepmas dinner party.  Again His Lordships gifts are to boring to picture here.  But mine - wait till you see them.
Frankenstein's Monster Cookie Jar
Whiskey Jack Poster
Hand thrown skull mug - the kids got this at the Renaissance Fair.

It has been a good Creepmas but today I pull all decorations down to get ready for that other holiday which is barrelling down on me.  So thanks for being a part of Creepmas!  I have enjoyed having you as guests of the Haunted Parlor.

5 comments:

  1. WOW, you made out like a bandit in the Creepmas gifts department! I feel bad for His Lordship. Black licorice? Seems a little skimpy to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it was a good Creepmas for you. But be careful today, Friday the 13th. When it falls on other days of the week scary things can happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those gifts look awesome! Creepmas is so much cooler than the other holiday. Still, I hope you enjoy them both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool mug! I've been eyeing similar ones for some time but haven't been able to justify it when I seem to break mugs at the rate I do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no - do you throw them or just drop them?

    ReplyDelete