Friday, October 8, 2021

More Skeletons

 I took a stoll through town yesterday evening with the sole purpose of looking for skeletons.  Within a few short blocks, I had found all I needed for a post.  They are invading I tell you!  It is a good competition this year!

At The MAC, we have a homage to Monty Python's Holy Grail or otherwise known as ELvis' favorite, the Black Knight "It's only a flesh wound".

Love that welded helmet.  That must have taken a little effort on the part of one of the artisan in the MAC makers space.

the Olde Tyme Photos, a very striking lady sits alone.  She was seated with a partner but they were now separated.  The shop clerk and I agreed that she dumped him as he is such a bumpkin.

 


At our new store Kill Your Culture, a store dedicated to all things about cannabis, we have  a tribute to everybody's favorite high guys, Cheech and Chong.  It was hard for me to get them both in the picture, as I was shooting through a very reflective window. You can see they both have plenty to smoke.

 

  

Totally Nuts has this totally nuts lovers scene pirate meets mermaid.


 Manitou Outpost and Gallery has a mountain man banjo picker complete with moonshine, wooden pitchfork, and bulldog audience.



At our new Lost Coffee Shop, we have a hiker looking particularly lost as he is seated next to an angler fish.

Mountain High Gallery and Gifts has a couple who are enjoying the great outdoors, complete with the merchandise from the store.  They are of course, with their dog as Colorado is very dog friendly.


Hope your enjoyed todays variety. Remember, when you have seen them all, you can vote here

This post is part of Countdown to Halloween.  I know many of my readers are participating but if you have not been to the website to check out some of the other sites, you can link here.


 

 

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You'll have to get on that roof and knock that pirate out of the picture.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes - I think the overall level of quality is up this year.

      Delete
  3. If you meet the first one... can you get through the Knight?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The black knight is fabulous. I kinda want that plaid shirt on banjo skelly. We get our fist temps in the 30s tonight. Brrrr.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do to - our first hard freeze will be Thursday night - his Lordship is busy making green Tomato Chutney.

      Delete
  5. Loving the mermaid. I must visit the wrong shops - I haven’t seen any skeletons!

    ReplyDelete