Friday, October 1, 2021

Countdown to Halloween

 It's October 1st and time for the Countdown to Halloween.  This is a blog event in which I will try to blog everyday from Oct. 1st through Oct. 31st.  Lots of bloggers participate and our hosts Michelle and Dex have done a fabulous job with the website and getting all the blogs lined up.  You can check more of the shenanigans here or click the green witch on the right hand side of the screen.

 For my part, I will blog about Halloween crafts and Artists, Halloween Merch, Baby M's gothic wedding, Halloween events in and around Manitou Springs, Colorado, and my personal haunt here at the Parlor. I hope everyone can join and for my new readers please go to the website and check some of the other blogs participating.  Who knows - you may find something to your liking. And give a shout out to Boris the spider mascot.  I named him you know.

11 comments:

  1. Looking forward to it, Lady M. And best to Baby M for her wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Disaster has already struck. Yesterday at our wedding venue, the brides cottage caught on fire. So now we are scrambling for a place for her to dress!

      Delete
  2. And that sounds like a pretty good deal, that burying business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Really deep" is worth the extra 5 bucks. Don't ask me how I know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't want the neighbors dog digging them up now do you?

      Delete
  4. I'm waiting with baited breath for Nov 1st. Halloween candy will be half price.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to reading about the wedding!

    ReplyDelete