Tuesday, October 12, 2021

A Few Additional Bits

I normally don't post twice in one day but  I recieved a postcard from Dex, one of our fearless Countdown to Halloween site managers.  He sent it because I agreed to be interviewed on his Blog "AEIOU and Sometimes Why".  He lives around Salem, MA making this postcard extra cool.

Isn't she a fun witch??

I also saw something in town for my most prolific commenter, Debra of the She Who Seeks blog.  This little fellow reminded me of you my friend.  We can call him Magnus the Maudlin.

Finally driving into Manitou Springs, his Lordship and I saw something that cracked us up.  Here is a loaded middle school bus hanging at Jack's Liquor.  

This needs to be a meme but I am not to clever.  Perhaps you can think of something?
 

1 comment:

  1. Magnus the Maudlin is MAGNIFICENT! And I hope you'll let us know when your interview is posted on Dex's blog.

    "All aboard the Booze Bus!" Yeah, that's terrible but it's all I've got!

    ReplyDelete