Saturday, October 31, 2020

Happy Halloween

 Happy Halloween Everyone.  Sorry to be so scarce lately but the holiday does keep me busy.  Today I dressed up Liathach the wonder horse as "Death Rides a Pale Horse".  For Liathach's part, since he is a white horse, not a pale horse ( that refers to a palomino), he made sure he was covered In urine and poop stains that turned his otherwise alabaster coat to something resembling old cigarettes. I appreciate his efforts to get into character as death's mount.

So without further adieu I give you - "Death Rides a Pale Horse".


Happy Halloween to all my dear readers and everyone who has visited during the countdown to Halloween.  Hope the spirit of the season possesses you!

11 comments:

  1. "urine and poop stains" I think I'd take him to a car wash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can spot clean but to chilly for a full body bath with his long winter coat. So I will have to deal with a smelly stained beast until he sheds around April.

      Delete
  2. An impressive tableau! Wearing "urine and poop stains" as a costume, or being in close proximity thereunto, shows real dedication. (Take him to a car wash? Is there such a thing as a horse wash? Hogwash?) Hope you get lots of candy and/or hay. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He will have to wait until spring for the horse wash - his coat is to long at this time for an effective bath. It won't dry in time for the cold night. All I can do is spot clean the worst of it. And he smells! Boy does he smell.

      Delete
  3. Happy Halloween Lady M. Hope yours was a memorable and fun day and night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME! And now Halloween has come and gone again. Looking forward to next year already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - though November will be a welcome break before Creepmas.

      Delete
  5. Thanks - I thought it was an appropriate for 2020 considering all the lives we have lost.

    ReplyDelete