Monday, October 28, 2019

The Last of the Skeletons

I have the last of the skeletons to show you.  I braved the Emma Crawford Coffin race drunks Sat. night to finish up my after dark pictures. Below is Manitou Brew Companies Officer Naughty.

                               
The Colorado Custard Company's Captain Custard has won peoples choice 2 years in a row and is on track to win again.  Matt Carpenter really hustles the votes from everyone who buys a custard.  This year he's put the good captain on his scooter.
The Loop paid homage to their owner.  I have never met this guy but they used a real bucky skeleton which is a nice touch.

I think Kinfolks needs a special mention for the least amount of effort.
Common wheel artist co-op has used this skeleton 3 years in a row.  Perhaps next year, they will try something new.  They are an artists co-op after all - lots of creative talent there.
Cherokees of Manitou has a couple sitting outside in the planters. Every time I pass here, they are doing something new.
 

Brazen Bee put up this cute bee lady and her rat.

The Vault presents Bone-ita, a retired and expired manager.  She's really hitting the bottle.
The Olive Tap dressed this chef.
Ruxton's Trading Post has this hiker in the window along with his dog.  They are cute but not really in the running for prizes.  I should know - I am judging.


2 comments:

  1. I like Bone-ita and the Chef. They'd make a nice couple actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! Great pictures of our wonderful "Craze!" Thanks so much. It was fun judging with you. You spider web hanging comments cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete