Monday, September 30, 2019

Crypt Keeping Again



This will be my 5th year participating in the Countdown to Halloween.  I will try to blog daily in October about all thing spooky.  I hope to find some new blogs to follow, blog friends to meet and guests of the Haunted Parlor as we share our mutual obsession with the best holiday ever created.

I just dig the new badges Daphne Rozum made themed as a tribute to the Haunted Mansion. I chose Ezra Bean, the unluckiest hitchhiker we've ever seen. As children, my sisters and brother both loved and hated the hitchhiking ghost mirrors.

Loved because it was fun to see who everyone was taking home.  We all wanted Ezra and would laugh at whoever got Gus, the prisoner.  However, it also meant the ride was over, which was very sad indeed.

 So see you tomorrow, for the first of 31 days of Halloween.  This ride is not over by any means.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You appeared in my inbox as Caffinated Debra. I thought do I know her?

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to your blog this season as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you readers are just swell. I will try my hardest to not bore you to death. But if I do, you are always welcome to haunt the parlor. I could use a ghost.

    ReplyDelete