Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Pretty Parcels Wrapped Up With Bows

I have finished the wrapping my Creepmas packages and trimming the tree since tomorrow is the 13th day and his Lordship and I will celebrate. 
 Oh Creepmas Tree, oh Creepmas Tree how black are your branches.


 Presents for Baby M, Her Consort and the Grandog.
Snakes and Spiders get wrapped up so nice with spider legs and pretty bows
 These glitter skulls were left over from our Heritage Center fundraiser garage sale last year so I took them.
 Color Scheme is black, white and silver.  I left out the red and gold this year.
 I found solid silver wrap at the Dollar Tree this year.
Glittery bat gift tags and spider web bows were an after Halloween purchase at Michaels.

7 comments:

  1. Very elegant! You know how to do Creepmas up right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you and yours well good Lady M...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome!! Those packages look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you all for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty presents, love all the black and white. Those glittery rats are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! It's sooooo awesome!!! Perfect Creepmas Tree!!!

    ReplyDelete