Thursday, December 13, 2018

On the 13th day of Creepmas

Well late to the party so I have a whole 13 days to squeeze into today.  I got big plans - BIG PLANS I tell ya.

Firstly, I checked the Creepmas stocking and had  wonderful surprises - a travel mug and Krampus soap.
 Another fine present this morning is a kitchen aid mixer in black (of course).

His Lordship and I have been watching the Great British Baking Show and it has inspired me to bake.

I have the table laid for Creepmas dinner.

The menu includes bloody beet salad, maggots in a cheese sauce, dismembered jungle fowl drowning in a plasma reduction, cremated roots veggies and Creepmas cookies for dessert. Isn't his Lordship in for a treat?

The Creepmas cookies will be zombie elves and crows.  I got these two cookie cutters 80% off at Michaels.
So onto the preparation of the Creepmas feast.  Hope you are enjoying Creepmas this year.  I just might permanently replace that other holiday altogether!



8 comments:

  1. Wishing you the creepiest Creepmas ever!

    I love the Great British Baking Show too. And our own version, the Great Canadian Baking Show. And just recently on ABC I saw there is a USA version too, called of course the Great American Baking Show. I've developed a disturbing crush on Paul Hollywood, that silver-haired Dom Daddy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure I will enjoy the American version. I like watching Brits because they are so much nicer to each other - supportive, cooperative, kind, empathetic. American reality shows want everyone to behave like the 45th president - petty, immature, small minded, dramatic, poor sports etc. Need I go on? I have not seen the Canadian version so I cannot comment on the manners of the show.

      Delete
    2. Every version I've seen -- British, Canadian, American -- is all warm and huggy and supportive, just like the original. I suspect it's a condition of being part of the franchise -- no cut-throat assholes allowed. Every version also uses a big white tent, the individual baking stations and the same format as the original. The Canadian one has all Canadian hosts and judges, but the American one had Paul Hollywood as one of the judges. He must be trying to break into the US market with his cookbooks and brands.

      Delete
    3. Well that good to hear so I will give it a chance. I am glad the producers have insisted on good sportsmanship.

      Delete
  2. yeah... the mug looks creepy cool! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are looking at the Krampus soap. I apologize as it did not photograph well. His Lordship actually got me a Colorado travel mug which, while not Creepmassy, is very useful. I am happy to say, that I no longer use disposable coffee cups when purchasing a cup of coffee!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness, what a menu!! Congrats on the Kitchen Aid. Its beautiful. That Krampus soap is the coolest.
    Love all the decorations and the cookie cutters. Happy Creepmas!!

    ReplyDelete