Sunday, November 4, 2018

The Last of the Skeles

I failed to post of all of Manitou's Skeleton as I became distracted by guests and Halloween. Here are a few additional very fun and very creative skeletons.
 In the Green Horse Gallery, Frida Kahlo looks amazing with her unibrow.  The folks there said their skeleton from last year fell apart and they put the pieces in this floor grate.  Pretty awesome.
In the window of the 6412 Shirt Company, we have this guy wearing a "villains of slasher films riding in the mystery machine" t-shirt.
 Here is some detail from the shirt.
 The Cotton Club features a day of the dead bride and groom.
 Bella Terra houses this pair of jolly scientists?
 Or maybe it is Groucho Marx without a hand? 
So many of these skeletons are falling apart.  I don't know what these people do to them.  I can keep one intact for years.

Here is another fun Day of the Dead skeleton holding witches brew bath bombs in Salus
 Whickerbill added yet another (I think they have 6 in total), this one running the Pikes Peak Marathon with a rather realistic tongue and one shoe.


Finally, the Goldminers candy showcases this convict who is threatening to steal Halloween Candy.  The judging should happen soon. Looking forward to hearing the results.

4 comments:

  1. So many fun skeletons. Frida painting with her cat is absolutely charming. The runner’s tongue is so disgustingly fabulous. I want one to put in a jar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder where they got it? I will have to ask.

      Delete
  2. They look great with their own identities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the skelly cat perched on Frida's shoulder! Those Day of the Dead skellies are terrific too.

    ReplyDelete