Monday, November 5, 2018

Done and Dusted

Well with the last of the lights bulbs stored above the garage, Halloween is officially done and dusted for another season.  I want to thank all the swell readers who stopped by the parlor this year and left comments.  I have enjoyed a long and fruitful blog relationship with many of you and hope you know how much I appreciate your visits.  Halloween Countdown was fun - I picked up some blogs to follow and a couple of followers - welcome Holli and Rain San Martin to the parlor.

Here are pictures of Halloween storage.




It was the number one query of the party - where do you store it?  This year I "tried' to be organized when putting away.  The real test will be if I can find my skeleton hand wine holder at Creepmas.

So anyhow feeling a little relief and a lot of sadness.  Hope you enjoyed your holiday as much as I did.  Judging from your posts, it seems like everyone had a great time.  Now back to business as usual as views drop to single digits and the most exciting thing in my life is what I am going to eat for dinner.

10 comments:

  1. It is a bitter sweet time! but by the looks of things I agree it was a good season.
    Thanks for all your entertaining posts. My daughter did make it to the coffin races this year- although a bit late to see much. But loved it non the less and is putting it on her seasonal calendar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent - it is a great event so she should plan on making a day of it.

      Delete
  2. Mr. Haunted Eve spent today cleaning up our outside haunt. The standing props and skeletons are still in the garage and slowly end up in the basement. Inside of the house Halloween decorations will be slowly put away as we transition the house over to Christmas decor by Thanksgiving. But already thinking about next Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - lots of decorating ideas already whirling around the old noggin.

      Delete
  3. Loved finding your blog!! I have had such a crazy chaotic month, there is no way I can get my Halloween decorations put up . I have to leave for business trip tomorrow for 10 days. Sadly I don't trust my husband to do it for me. HAHA! He's a bull in a china shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you will just have a Hallovember! Then you can leave them up for Creepmas!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for sharing all the cool shenanigans in your part of the world.

    Halloween has been put away here too. Well except for the things that I’m still working on and the things that more or less shift from the foreground to the background but have never actually experienced being in storage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the decorations in a box, but not back in the loft yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the creepy head in the crystal ball!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor Jambie - he has not worked for years and the legs fell off of his ball.

      Delete