Thursday, September 13, 2018

Best Thrift Store Find

I love to thrift and upcycle - I like to say "saving the planet one Halloween craft at a time".  So when we cleaned out the Tajin Alami back in April and I acquired these pre-owned beauties, I knew I had to find a way to light them.

Enter the Arc Thrift Store with an amazing bag of three remote controlled LED candles for $6.99!!!  I can now hang these from my high beams without climbing a ladder to turn them on and off!  They have 15 color choices and a flicker option.  Plus, I got them half price with 55 and older discount.  Yes I failed to mention that I was only 54 and 4 months but they didn't ask.  Just one of the benefits of being prematurely gray.  



6 comments:

  1. Amazing score! I really love how they look and the fact that they will flicker is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ULTRA FAB! I got my first senior's discount at a restaurant when I was 40. I didn't bother to correct the kid who gave it to me (those little buggers see any grey hair, they assume you're a senior) because, hey, 10% is 10%.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when thrift meets thrift and melds together perfectly. They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am all about the thrift this season. Trying to stay out of large box stores.

      Delete