Sunday, October 29, 2017

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre except it was a good time and nobody died



Happy almost Halloween everyone! Baby M here again (for the last time for a while I promise)! I mentioned in my last post that I was having a Halloween party. Alas, it happened last night and I decided to do a little blog post dedicated to it.

I live in a duplex with my boyfriend and one of my best friends and her boyfriend live on the other side. We decided to cohost a Halloween party this year as we in an actual house this year and have the ability to keep the food on her side of the duplex away from the literal garbage cans that are my cats. 

For food we had a mixture including a veggie tray, cupcakes, chips and dip, and cookies. We also had sangria (Lord M's famous recipe) and a non alcoholic apple cider for drinks. And unlike any party in the past we managed to remember to take pictures of everyone and of the decorations!


Our decorations are not nearly as good as Lady M's but one day I hope to have a Halloween display as spectacular as hers'. 

For costumes this year, my co-host wanted to be a witch and so I decided to jump on that bandwagon and be a black cat. The animals, of course, were in their costumes. Mochi actually would wear the mermaid outfit so Toothless spent the party in a dress that looked like candy corn and said "Sweet as Candy". Everyone came out in a costume and we had a great time!
Family picture - Toothless, Apollo, I'm holding Mochi, and Ben is holding Piper
Fierce and mighty dragon




We can't pose for normal pictures
My beautiful co-host and I
John went as a tourist so of course they had to take a selfie

My freshman roomie as Niagra Falls
Toothless spent the whole party sleeping
The Eleventh doctor and River Song
Dustin from Stranger Things and Jessica Jones
Nikole and Apollo <3
Just a big old nerd
So there you go folks! We all spent most of the party sitting on the floor and talking. It was a great time! And with that I'm signing off! Hope everyone has a great and safe Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment