Sunday, October 29, 2017

Coffin Race


This was a cool coffin race -  both in temperature and in the company I kept. I had to wear a coat over the costume because it was 50 degrees and gloomy all day.  I had family in town that dressed as my pets so I was able to attend the race with an entourage. All evil women need an entourage. 

The costumes at the event were awesome as usual.


The App made real time race results easy to follow.  Now they only have to add the results of the judged categories and it would be great.  The only bummer for me with the coffin races is the garbled sound system and poor announcing - I have to give them feedback to improve that next year.


We sat in VIP seating!  The chamber decided to get some bleachers and sell some seating.  Sitting without having to drag my own chair there was heaven.  The top four teams are as follows:


 1. The Office - time 26.1


2. 3per Reaper - 27.8






3. Colorado Independent Moving 27.9

4. Team Fossil - 28.5

Unfortunately, I do not have the results of the judge categories so will have to wait for these to be posted on the Chamber of Commerce Website.  More pictures to share tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment