Sunday, October 22, 2017

Spooky Pets 👻

Hi everyone! Baby M here again! This Halloween season I'm doing a couple of guest blog posts. This first one is about spooky pets and the other one will be about the spoooooky Halloween party I'm throwing next weekend. Sadly, I will not be at Lady M's and my decorations are not nearly as good as hers, but I try.

Anyway, up here in the great north, I have three cats and a dog. My cats are Mochi, Toothless and Piper and my dog is Apollo. And of course, two of my cats are black. And Apollo has a very cute Halloween collar which he has been wearing since the end of August (Like Lady M, I love Halloween and am ready to start decorating by the beginning of September)
Mochi is the fluffy black one on the left and Toothless is the short hair on the right
Piper and Mochi are both older cats and refuse to wear anything. However, we've had Apollo and Toothless since they were babies and therefore bend to my will. So without further ado, here are a bunch of pictures of them in their Halloween costumes. 

For Toothless, this year we decided he was going to be a pretty mermaid.


He knows he's pretty


For Apollo, we deiced to do a dragon. He looks really good in blue and the dragon costume at Target was a nice royal blue.


While Apollo looks really cute, he did not like having the horns on his head. 

This next costume is for my Aunt's dog, Rex, who will be spending Halloween with us as his mother will be at Lady M's. Apollo, however, is seen modeling it because Rex was not home when I took these photos.
Already waiting for Trick or Treaters

Plotting together on how to steal candy from the bowl Halloween night

And now lastly, I have just a few pictures of Apollo in his Halloween collar and Toothless in his little Halloween shirt. Of course my animals have multiple articles of clothing that have to do with Halloween.
He's been wearing this collar since the end of August




Thanks all for reading! Sorry it's another post of just a bunch of pictures. I love Halloween and I love dressing my animals up for it. Hope everyone enjoyed seeing these dumb furbabies. Pretty much everything you saw was bought at Target besides the collar which is from Petsmart.



*Disclaimer: I do not let them wear their costumes or Toothless's shirt unless my boyfriend or I am home to supervise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment