Thursday, December 8, 2011

Dress up your pets

I have noticed many of my fellows bloggers enjoy dressing up their pets.  Betwitchy put tu tu's on hers!  So I am getting into that action by introducing Winchester.  Winnie, as he is affectionately known, donned a shark costume for Halloween.  Having been tailored for a small dog and not for a cat with Garfield-like proportions, it would not fastened about his midsection.  Well it would but he refused to move - just flopped over and played dead.  So here he is in all his glory.  If cats could swear, I would be getting an earfull!





On a different note the Phoenix News Times released their list of the fugliest Etsy ornaments and I was sorry to say that this little goth Whimpering Willy made it on there.  So mainstream America continues it's war against Creepmas.  Keep the Creep in Creepmas I say.  Would you hang him on your tree or do you thing he got his just what he deserves?  To see the whole list, just follow the link. http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/jackalope/2011/12/the_seven_fugliest_holiday_orn.php


Description: Whimpering Willy is so goth, dresses like a vampire and cries to get the ladies... I think it works, he has many girls in love with him, myself included. :) 

9 comments:

  1. I personally thought that some of those ornaments were cute.. eh to each is own. Us Creepers are a special breed :)

    Your Winnie looks as ticked off as my fatty Orion. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. D'awww Winnie! He's so cute. Can he wear it on Christmas Eve?

    I like that ornament; I think it's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. EWWWW THAT THING IS SO UGLY HAHA HILARIOUS WHAT IS IT AHHAHA. also that cat hates your guts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this little guy is fantastic! and I agree with BeWitchy--I liked some of those ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. also, Winchester looks adorable...not too terribly scary but definitely, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Ladies - Winnie appreciates being called adorable and cute. He says thanks and sends a cuddle. He's quite the ladies man you know. I agree that I thought the translations of the ornament descriptions were obnoxious and that many of the ornaments were great. I guess that's why we would shop on etsy and the author probably prefers his holiday ornaments be made in China. No appreciation for one of a kind art.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I removed my comment for edit! He's a strange little dude of an ornament, no doubt about it. But I've seen plenty of traditional ornaments that are way uglier (including some hanging on my tree right now). Can't wait to meet Winchester!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also, this post makes me wonder what kind of tree you will be displaying this year...pictures?

    ReplyDelete