Friday, October 14, 2022

Sneak a Peak at the Parlor

 The Haunt is up and of course I want to share it with you, my precious readers.



Two new additions are these great Pictures created exclusively for the Haunted Parlor by budding artist Debra She Who Seeks.


This Day of the Dead skull I put in a cool antique oval frame but alas, the glass is prone to glare so the pictures are dark in order to reduce that.
Check out the other blogs at the Countdown to Halloween if you are just dying for more Spooky reading.


 

8 comments:

  1. Oh man, the skull looks good in that oval frame! And darkness becomes it because it makes it look spookier. I'm honoured to have my poor efforts be part of your fabulous haunt this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the fancy plant with the purple lights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a new tree I got from Michaels this year. Knowing how trees are your favorite, I am not surprised. My old tree from last year had to be laid to rest after about 10 year of service.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great. And that face in the jar is freaky looking. Do you keep by the door?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I was channeling my inner Elenor Rigby, you can bet I would keep a much more attractive face in a jar by the door.

      Delete
  5. Late to the party on comments. Nice atmosphere, spooky yet warm and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always tend to go spooky not gory or scary.

      Delete