Friday, September 7, 2018

Crafts to sell at the Beer Festival

The Manitou Springs Heritage Brew festival is a great time to sample local craft beer.  Many brewers from Colorado Springs and the surrounding area will bring samples to share.  We even have Melvin coming from Jackson Hole, Wy., which is exciting because that is his Lordships favorite.  I will be selling Lady M merch to benefit the Heritage Center.  Here is my latest craft project for sale - switch plate covers. They feature vintage postcards and a vintage graphic from the Colorado Springs gazette circa 1926.  I printed them off of the computer and decoupaged them onto plate covers from Habitat for Humanity's Restore.  I am chuff with how they look and love that they are upcycled!




9 comments:

  1. I predict they will be bestsellers! They look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Save me a few! :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can make them when you visit!!! Heritage center will have a booth at Del Muertos fest which will take place in the park after Emma so we will be there.

      Delete
  3. Those look great. Vintage Halloween is always classic, especially when there are black cats involved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like cats - I skipped the humans and went for the cats.

      Delete