Saturday, December 6, 2014

Creepmas Day 6: Hang the stockings with care....

I have had the same stocking since I was ten - my mom got it for me at a craft fair.  It was quilted with a felt angel back sometime in the 1970's.  It is quite lame but has a lot of nostalgia so I keep it around.  However, I would love to replace it one day with something cool like this:
This is made by SK Austin over at the Haunting Grounds - you can check it out here:
 
 
 
 

I just love Jack Skellington and Oogie Boogie.

Just love this Nevermore fabric and the gothic garland they have made.
source: https://www.etsy.com/shop/WorkingClassPunx?ref=search_shop_redirect


I think this would be fairly easy to make

Ha - Stockings for vampires
 
 
This is just Beautiful
 
A fireplace in my house would be great too!  I wonder how Santa gets in without one of those?  Through the heating duct work?

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I would love to get some of this fabric for projects - it is just great.

      Delete
  2. I've made few stockings in my days, and we don't even use them in Sweden. It's very easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have pictures? I would love to see your handiwork.

      Delete