Saturday, December 10, 2011

Creepmas present ideas

Creepmas is winding down and now we get to the heart of every good Holiday season: Consumerism.  So here are some present ideas for me and maybe something for you too!
When I was a kid I loved this book.  Its about a group of  witches who specialize in breeding nasty black cats.  Through the miracle of genetic diversity, they end up with a sweet yellow kitten and the mayhem ensues.  So cute and fun.  Read a great review about it here:


http://www.vintagechildrensbooksmykidloves.com/2011/01/witch-of-hissing-hill.html



I think the witches are supposed to be distressed in this picture
but when I was a kid, I thought they were doing ballet.


Are you a big spender? How about a sofa for your haunted parlor?  I think this one is great - available from Coffin Couches http://coffincouches.com/

Or perhaps your on a budget this year?  I love these canvas wall hangings from The Victorian Trading Co. In fact I love a lot of their stuff. http://www.victoriantradingco.com/store/catalogimages/1a/i17688.html


A gothic ragdoll is always nice. She's available from http://www.tatteredrags.net/


Etsy has a lovely assortment of Spider Necklaces if you fancy.  This beauty is at

How about the retro Which Witch board games? Warning these are selling for well over $100 on Ebay



How about a black or orange Christmas tree?  Garden Ridge has them in every color of the rainbow.



Here's a mug with a suprise at the bottom.  Available from http://www.thegreenhead.com/

Or sconces - I really need some sconces for over the fireplace.  I found this one


 Or there is this one. Available from

How about some bed sheets?



Or a new lamp?

Finally, the parlor really needs a new ceiling fan along these lines

So now you know what I'd like.  What's on your Creepmas wish list?











6 comments:

  1. I'm getting that mug for Lizzy! Good find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. some really great stuff here...think I could use a lot of these things as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam - You are talented enough to make these things. Really - I looked at the pictures of your last haunt. They are "hauntingly" beautiful.
    Jackie - I wish we had talked before I ordered off of the amazon wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome list! So many cool things.. esp. the book and the ceiling fan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY PRESENTS FOR ME! Kathy I will buy you a sconces

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lizzie - the sconces are pricey but maybe you could make em out of old skeletons and such.

    ReplyDelete