Monday, October 7, 2024

The Magic of Jack O' Lanterns



 On Friday night Baby M and I ventured to Denver to check out The Magic of Jack O' Lanterns.  There was a cheesy carny feel but we enjoyed it.  We wondered whether the Jacks were real and decided in the end that about 10% of them were as they were rotting.  

The event was divided into about 12 different sections some of which were quite visually stunning.  Baby M liked the under the sea motif and the dinosaurs.



While I was most impressed by the graveyard and the witch brewing in their pumpkin cauldron.





We showed up in high style but opted out of the very expensive picture that they took of us.

 I took some of my own of Baby M in her cute Halloween dress and witchy hat.




Some of my favorite jacks included Bees, Butterflies, Frankenstein's Monster, flowers and a sugar skulls.  And faces - so many cute Jack o' Lantern faces.







We scored some t-shirts.  This is the following day.  

This post is getting to long so I will share a few videos later in the month.


No comments:

Post a Comment