Friday, October 18, 2024

Grimoire Exhibition

 Baby M and I went to this Grimoire Exhibition and were underwelmed.  I would not recommend this event as it is just paying to shop.  No extras included - no demonstrations, shows or freebies.  Regular price tickets were almost $25.00.  Considering you can shop online or in Manitou at lots of great witchy stores without a surcharge, I certainly would not do this again.  The line to get in was really long.  At the the Oddity and Fear Fest a few years back, they had hearses and a bizarre circus and its ticket price was no where near that high.  So now that I thoroughly trashed this exhibition, I will show you some pictures. 




I guess Saint Sophia's fortunes were free.





We ended up getting some wax melts and some earrings for Creepmas gifts.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment