Wednesday, April 10, 2024

The Weird Stuff on My Desk

 Cleaned off my desk the other day and wanted to share some of the unusual shit I collected over the last 5 years - yes it has been that long since I have had a purge of desk clutter. 

This is the branding for some Halloween prop I purchased.  I liked the graphic so I kept it
 
Christmas with Krampus 2021

My journal from Australia and New Zealand

Coaster from the Townhouse Bar circa 2019?? I think. Not that I drink swill like Miller Light but I liked this coaster.

I purchased some old cheesecloth from Who Gives a Scrap and these ghost instructions were inside. My thinking was someday I would get around to making a cheesecloth ghost!


Post card circa 1975 of Disneyworld's Haunted Mansion.

Another cool bit of branding from some clothing.

My favorite card ever.

I have no idea.

I must speak to the death wives soon.  My plan is to be composted.
A joke I liked.
Tombstone names - I think of these at the weirdest times and need to write them down lest I forget.


7 comments:

  1. Jamie here:
    Some fun stuff here. The beer can shaped like a ghost is intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is one of Miller Lights high points.

      Delete
  2. I detect a theme in your flotsam and jetsam, lol. "Addy Ose" -- GROAN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely - what did you expect? - bible quotes and precious moments figurines?

      Delete
  3. "Cleaned off my desk the other day"
    Well, aren't we getting ambitious?! 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still anxiously anticipating all of your accomplishments .

      Delete
    2. Don't hold your breath. I'm playing with taxes right now.

      Delete