Wednesday, November 2, 2022

More Emma Results - the Coffins

The 28th annual running of the Emma Crawford Coffin Races happened last Saturday and I still have a few result to share with you, my beloved readers.

So winning the "Best coffin" was Aviv Tile and Remodeling.  Their time was very slow because they were pushing a coffin that was a tiled, fully functioning shower.  But not just any shower, one that ran blood.  My picture does not do it justice.

There were many other really cool coffins though.  A two year hiatus really up the game.








Corks are for quitters! Love it.




9 comments:

  1. There's some very inventive ones, it's true, but WTF is that second-last one? Looks like a, shall we say, sphincter at the front and, shall we say, intestines behind?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the Tesla coffin - so a Tesla coil not a sphincter. Although your observations cracked me up.

      Delete
    2. Tesla? Okay, then, it's Elon Musk's sphincter, I understand.

      Delete
  2. People certainly put a lot of imagination into this!

    I hope the Tesla coffin didn't burst into flame during the race.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope because bursting into flames would have disqualified them and they finished with a time of 36 seconds.

      Delete
  3. I sent the 'Corks are for quitters' to two people I know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inspiring alcohol abuse wherever we go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. #54 is awesome. Behind on reading blogs so I am late to the party again.

    ReplyDelete