Sunday, December 5, 2021

Have a Merry Krampusnacht



The wind is howling, the temperature is dropping and the Krampus is coming.  I think I have been sufficiently naughty enough this year to warrant a visit.  There was the time I yelled fu*# you at the forced birth protesters in front of planned parenthood, and the time I sent my meal back for being slathered in Greek yogurt like a right old Karen, and of course just today when I offended those nice people by reminding them that Manitou has an indoor mask mandate and that they needed to cover their faces to be in the LeGrande Accents Boutique.

Anyway, I left out some weed and whiskey in hopes that he will be appeased and not drag me off to go into the meat grinder like he does here.

Sorry Kat - if Krampus takes it, I will get you some more. 

Wishing everyone the best Krampusnacht possible.
 

5 comments:

  1. I yelled fu*# you at the forced birth protesters in front of planned parenthood

    This and the other things you mentioned are actually good, not evil, even if they annoyed some people. So I don't think Krampus can touch you. No doubt he'll appreciate the weed and whiskey, though, especially in the skull glass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *muffled yelling from inside the wicker basket* Let me out! I'm being railroaded, I tellz ya -- RAILROADED!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think hollering at non-mask wearing dorks makes you an anti-Karen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought any complaining bossy older gal was a Karen. Any boomer gal who made a millennials life unpleasant for a millisecond but perhaps I am mistaken in my definition. Anyway I ask the waitress to make my vegetarian platter vegan by leaving off the tzatziki. It arrived covered in the stuff. So I sent it back. I hate to be a pain but I don't eat it greek yogurt any longer. So I will embrace the Karen in that instance. Now the non mask wearing dorks were boomers or at least gen x and should have known better. I feel in that instance like you said I was justified to tell them to stop polluting the air and was not a Karen.

      Delete