Thursday, December 9, 2021

Creepmas Day 9


Since his Lordship hails from the British Isle, Crackers are always part of our midwinter tradition.  If you are unfamiliar with the custom,  they are little toilet rolls wrapped in paper and filled with a joke, a  hat, a prize and a treat.  The guest pull them apart and a small fire cracker explodes.  Then everyone must wear the hat and tell their joke. Since I have never found any Creepmas Crackers, I am forced to make my own.

This years prize will be a Creepmas Keychain.
 Since I exhausted the list of Christmas monster jokes back in 2019 when last made crackers, I have had to write some of my own.  I am sure they will be groan worthy. 

I am covering the cracker in my homemade wrapping paper and including a lump of edible coal.

1 comment:

  1. Christmas Crackers are big in Canada too because of our historical British heritage. Your Creepmas Crackers rock!

    ReplyDelete