Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Creepmas Day 7

 

I have been busy decorating for Creepmas.  This means making crafts.  I thrifted two sets of changeable glass coasters and designed some images on the photo shop. Quick, easy and bursting with holiday spirit.


The Lanterns from Baby M's wedding are perfect Creepmas decor.  I added some skulls beads with tiny santa hats atop red pencils that I taped and painted to look like candy canes and a little floral on the top. These will sit in the center of the Creepmas table.
The table runner below was purchased at the dollar store but modified with some fringed from Who Gives a Scrap and a glitter skull patch.  It looks a little like something Elvis might have worn back in the day.
Finally, as Covid is once again rearing its ugly head, his Lordship and I are in need of some new masks.  So I made this very fun Nightmare Before Christmas mask out a dog toy destroyed by the Grandog. It will be fun to wear it as I avoid the general population.

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You have discovered my secret design - keep the people away!

      Delete
  2. The "Reindeer Antlers" decorated skeleton prop looks fantastic. Brings to mind the mythical beast called the "Wendigo".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just looked up the Wendigo - very fiercesome.

      Delete
    2. Oh yes the Wendigo! Scary as hell!

      Delete
  3. Do you wear a "rated" mask under your skull mask? I actually found some N95 masks for under a dollar. $37 for 50 masks. I should be set for the Omega variant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate the idea of a disposable mask as I hate producing a lot of waste. But I did see something wherein I can sterilized a rated mask to use 5-6 times so I might check into that.

      Delete