Sunday, December 12, 2021

Creepmas Day 12

 The White House Christmas decorations are up and as expected altogether too Christmas-sy.


Oh come back Slovenian witch of the previous administration and show this Flotus how to infuse some Creepmas spirit into the Holiday. 
Oh Yeh - that's better.  And, of course, the red one was pretty awesome too.
I mean these are incredible.  Of course, if I had the US taxpayer footing the bill, the Haunted Parlor could be pretty outstanding too. As it stands, I spent about $30.00 in the thrift/dollar stores this year.

We can't forget the fun the fans had infusing even more Creepmas spirit.







 When Melania said "fucking Christmas", she really meant it.  She's a creeper at heart.  I sure hope she's down in Florida creeping up Mar-a-Lago.

8 comments:

  1. Perhaps someday she'll divorce the orange blob and finally be able to let her true self shine through.

    The images are cool, but adding in Conway and Suckabee-Handers is a bit too creepy even for Creepmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are some scary gals I agree. Financially speaking, I think Melania is of the mind that it makes more sense to outlive him. However, if he runs for president again, I think she will be renegotiating her prenup.

      Delete
  2. Okay, it's true -- Melania wasn't ALL bad, I guess! Those Creepmas tweets are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Melania could be likable in a weird sort of way if she wasn't associated with Mr. Yuck. Her style was not White Houseable. She could be queen of Creepmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To bad she doesn't have the guts to break free as she will never reach her full Creepmas potential married to that orange ape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh I have never seen anything so vulgar as Melania Trump decorating the White House for Christmas. It was like she was the Madame of a brothel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess if the 4 inch stiletto fits, wear it.

      Delete