Friday, October 16, 2020

My New Favorite Artist

Intoducing my new favorite artist, Jim Mckenzie.  I first saw him in the Infidel's link up round for Oct. 11.  The Infidel, in turn, linked to this blog.  Of course, you can alway go straight to Jim Mckenzies website or onto Youtube to check out his artwork.   Jim makes amazing sculptures with stop motions films about their creation.  They are highly entertaining to watch.  Here are a few of my favorite "Halloweeny" sculpts.




Jim also leads sculpting workshops for person with developmental disabilities and is a Dad of a very small boy.  He seems like an overall decent fellow.  So if you get a chance, check out his art.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I watched all 3 of these videos and visited his website. Such exquisite attention to detail! And he's still so young!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His stuff is amazing. I suggested on Instagram that he make a puzzle out of the print for "Friends with Death" and he said he would like to do that!

      Delete