Saturday, October 3, 2020

Getting High at the INNhale

If you have followed my blog for awhile, you know Manitou Springs hosts an amazing event called the Skeleton Craze. It began in 2016 and I have been chronicling it since.  Now I have wormed my way into the judging.  

Walking through town, I noticed one business in particular has gotten this party started.  Here at the INNhale, Manitou's cannibis-friendly, all-adults hotel, the place is hopping with a wacky brigade of bony stoners. 





These skeletons have been smoking some funny cigarettes  because they all look high.  Kudos to the business for a skeleton entry with 10 skeletons - it is quite impressive.  We will see if they can survive Colorado's gusty winds till the judging.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, love how the skeletons were dressed. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the lesser-known Hoyt Axtong songs "Boney Stoners"...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was not familiar with Hoyt - had to look him up.

      Delete
  3. Have you found a 'real' skeleton yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope! Unfortunately they are hard to come by and probably illegal.

      Delete