Thursday, March 19, 2020

Keeping it shallow

In this dark and trying time, I want to shout out to my sister and brother-in-law  who was supposed to be visiting in a week.  Unfortunately, the borders are closed and they will not be coming.  I will miss all the good times we could have had together.

They sent some lovely gifts that I would like to share with you good readers.  Perhaps these gifts will amuse you as we stand of the brink of disaster.



So my dear readership, please stay away from other humans as much as possible and wash your hands. I know you are a good sensible bunch of science based thinkers who do not percieve this as a hoax so protect yourselves.  As far as myself, I am going to shelter in place and do crafts.  I have a backlog of projects that need my attention. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, that eyeball bracelet is too, TOO deliciously creepy! I love it! And my sister gave me some of those sugar skull stickers for Halloween -- aren't they FABULOUS?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cute and all different. They really are charming.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful gifts! And thank goodness for backlogs of projects that hold our attention. 🖤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - his Lordship is going stir crazy but I got so much to do!

      Delete