Monday, December 16, 2019

Miniature Inspiration

Searching Etsy for decorating ideas for the dollhouse, I ran across this vendor from Spain who does such beautiful printable graphic designs.  I was really blown away by her store, Easy Print and Cut.  
Here are a few of her offerings:
This Wallpaper is so cool

A Nightmare Before Christmas Package

There are all sorts of Taxidermy Designs

I Believe this might be a kit for fighting vampires

Simply Beautiful
Check out the store Easy Print and Cut here.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! These are fabulous. I've seen someone do tiny edible food as well, and was truly amazed at the art of it What lovely artwork, and anyone who can do these tiny designs has to be commended. Hugs, RO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love the deep rich colors and aging to her minis at this site. I am a little intimidated at the download and do it myself process.

      Delete
  2. Amazing, I love the little specimen jars. The taxidermy pics reminds me of an old post you did with framed skeletons and pictures. That would be so cool to recreate them in miniature.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love the coffin shaped gift in particular. And that wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a super talent. I admire those who can make such miniature works of art!

    ReplyDelete