Saturday, October 19, 2019

Look Inside

The Dollhouse currently sports five rooms.  The lower level has a bathroom and kitchen, the mid level a parlor and upper story has two bedrooms.
I am think of pulling out the lower level divider and just having a large witch kitchen.  The parlor will stay as it is and the upper level will be the witches bedroom and an attic space for spooky junk. What do you think my readers?  Do witches really need a bathroom?

On a fun note, I redesigned my first piece of furniture for the house.  I repainted this little hutch with chalk paint, decoupaged some spider webs in the back then distressed it a bit.  I made some potion bottles out of beads, added a few bits and bobs I had lying around and voila - potions cabinet.  I am excited about this project.  I have always loved miniatures.

9 comments:

  1. Witches just go potty in their cauldrons. Everyone knows that! You can safely ditch the bathroom.

    Love the little hutch and its contents! You are so good at making little miniatures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that's right - eye of newt, pee of witch.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. That's right because witches just remove their waste with magic.

      Delete
  3. I love the idea of a big witchy kitchen!!! :) Your hutch is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditch the bathroom what would happen if they splashed themselves?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha - yes and they certainly don't need a bath!

      Delete