Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Dragon Skull

This past July, my lovely Daughter and her consort, the Son of Nell, moved to Colorado Springs.  They are within a 20 minute drive of the Haunted Parlor.  We are over the moon (a spooky full moon). A whole new yard haunt to create!  

While antiquing  for them (yeh - a likely story) , I came across this.  Since I have pledged not to buy anything new this Halloween, I felt I deserved such a fab second hand item.  It originally came from the Crystal Wizard in Manitou so I feel as if it has come home.
Bless its pointed little head.


10 comments:

  1. Wow that is very cool! I love that. I found you through Debra's blog and I'm a happy new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the parlor! I am not nearly as funny as Debra but at least I am a quick read.

      Delete
  2. That's probably the spookiest skull I've ever seen. I followed that link to The Crystal Wizard and I think that's a shop I could enjoy! It looks worth visiting for the mural alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Manitou's a wacky little community if you ever make it back to Colorado.

      Delete
  3. An impressive beast indeed. How large is the skull?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is 19 inches long by 6 inches wide between the eyes, 10 inches between the top horns and protrudes about 10 inches from the wall. Probably more than you ever wanted to know. Like your reading list by the way - have read many of those myself.

      Delete