Friday, December 7, 2018

When His Lordship is Away

Sigh - His Lordship is away and I have been taking full advantage of his absence to do things he frowns upon.  I took an impromptu trip to Arizona with a girlfriend to bird watch, I am not doing my dishes as I make them, I am staying up late and most of all, watching scary movies.  I started the "Haunting at Hill House" yesterday and binged watched to episode 7 last night.  Can't wait to watch the last 3 today.

I have also made a huge mess with Creepmas crafts all over the house.  I will get those posted soon.  Finally, I am eating weird stuff whenever I want - cereal for dinner, salad for breakfast.  I miss him - without his steady guidance, I revert to a right old slob.

Our anniversary is coming up so I thought I would post a picture.  Yep - I got married in black lace.
Hurry back your Lordship - I miss you.

7 comments:

  1. It's always nice to have a little holiday from one's partner. I too am "batching it" this week while my Rare One is away in Manitoba visiting her family.

    Lovely wedding photo! I've never seen a bride wear black lace before. But a friend of mine who wore traditional white had all her bridesmaids in black, which was considered very daring for its time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always loved black. Hope you're eating cereal for dinner.

      Delete
    2. Close. I had peanut butter toast tonight.

      Delete
  2. Lovely photo of you and your partner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is currently on side of the pond but returning soon.

      Delete
  3. Eating cereal for supper is my idea of heaven. We just got Netflix (because the spouse is laid up in bed and needed something to keep him occupied) and Haunting of Hill House was the first thing I made him watch! Just because we got it for him, doesn't mean I don't get to choose the shows, right? Hopefully your eating habits will get back on track with his Lordship's return. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed the Hill House very much- I do spooky but not torture/violence and his Lordship is the opposite. The supernatural scares the beejeebers out of him whereas I embrace it. So when he is home we have to watch things like the baking show since we can't agree on what's disturbing. Sorry to hear about the shop on facebook but perhaps you will have more time to blog. I have missed you.

      Delete