Wednesday, December 5, 2018

A Little Late to the Party

Hello All -
Sorry for my absence.  I have been away in Arizona getting a few lifers - life birds that is, not folks serving life sentences.   But I am back just in time for Krampusnacht.  So in honor of this lovely evening, here is an amazing Krampus doll you can get from Pumpkin Pulp.
Too cute ain't he? Other great offerings from Pumpkin Pulp are for sale here.  I look forward to catching up on my blog reading.  Have a joyous Krampusnacht!

9 comments:

  1. May you not be taken away in a basket and beaten with sticks! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Si veo eso entrar por mi casa..... Me muero del susto jajajajaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you’re back to join in the Creepmas mayhem. That’s a fantastic Krampus, so many wonderful details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little creeper! I just visited Pumpkin Pulp's shop and I think you got the cutest of the bunch. Some of those creations are pretty grisly! Have you seen that somewhat recent Krampus movie? I still haven't, but this might be the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I have not seen that movie - his Lordship won't watch scary. But as he is out of town, I might watch - if it is on Netflicks of course.

      Delete